1. 600 gp to start
2. Stat gen works like this. Roll 4d6 6times to create one “set” repeat process 6 time and chose you favorite “set”.
3. No one item you purchase can be worth more that 1/2 total GP
4. One page back story (if you include a plot hook I will do my best to use it) to be posted in the character journal.
5. One thing I like about mass effect is that when you get a new companion there is a little scene that shows who and what they are (example: when you meet thane) so I would like each of you to write a Scene as part of your backstory that will be shared with everyone at the beginning of the fist session to introduce your character.
6. Character secrets are fine with GM approval but to avoid Meta problems if it is a secret in character then keep it so out of character too.
7. All classes are allowed but Not all Archetypes are. See GM for approval
8. 3 traits (2 normal 1 campaign)
9. I will list any bonus Xp you gain in your character journals.
10. Once your stats and backstory are in i will examine them and make a make a unique item/ability/feat that only you have to really let them shine.